Not going partying tonight? Raining too much for the kiddies to come trick or treating at your door? Tired of your scary games and movies? Why not try a little light yet spooky reading?
Here are some fun stories we stumbled across to keep you in the Halloween mood:
- Hamilton’s Horrible History Comes Alive On Customs House Ghost Walk
- Hamilton Apartment Poltergeist
- Ghost Walks – Customs House (Hamilton, Ontario)
- Ghost Walks – Auchmar Mansion (Hamilton, Ontario)
- Ghost Walks – Albion Falls (Hamilton, Ontario)
And then there are some books right here in the library:
Whatever you do tonight, may it be spooky! 🙂
Happy Halloween, everyone!
~ Kelly, Library Media Specialist (article) & Dima, Library Student Assistant (research)