After 4 months of what seems like endless assignments and tests, we have worked so hard to get here!
The thing I am most looking forward to is spending time catching up with family and friends! The holidays are simply meant to be shared with people you love!
I’m also hoping for a lot of snow this winter. Toboganning!! To warm yourself up after a day in the snow, I just discovered the most delicious warm drink! The infamous Peppermint Hot Chocolate! The best thing about it is how easy it is to make. Grab some chocolate milk or make your own hot chocolate and then add a peppermint tea bag in, and Voila! Your taste buds will thank you!
I’ve heard of a lot of people getting sort of bored once winter break hits because we all go from being jam packed with multiple things to do, to suddenly being free of it all. If you get bored at all over the break here’s a handy list of things you could do:
- Start (or finish) a new book
- Catch up on that DVR list
- Watch your favourite holiday movie
- Build a gingerbread house with your friends!
- Host an ugly Christmas sweater party!
- Clean up that messy room of yours
- Love scrapbooking? Make one!
- Love writing? Start a blog!
- Take pictures, make short videos, continue to build your portfolio! (As a CSMM student, this is definitely something I will be doing!)
Whatever you plan on doing this winter break, stay safe and stay warm! Lyons New Media Centre wishes you all the best! 🙂